Pages

19 June 2012

NEW!! This Week's Album Playlist.

Well instead of my lazy ass writing up album reviews, I came up with this idea where I just tell you the tracks to look out for from newly released albums. This week begins with Cheryl's A Million Lights and Justin Bieber's Believe.
Even though, Cheryl practically leaked her album within the last week (I guess she couldn't resist), I've taken time out to listen to her album thoroughly along with Believe, (both which is probably their best work to date) and have picked out the "stand-out" tracks in my opinion. Check it out below:
Ghetto Baby
Take You

All Is Fair
Right Here feat. Drake

Sexy Den A Mutha
Fall
Telescope
Beauty And A Beat feat. Nicki Minaj
Teddy Bear [Available on Super Deluxe Edition]
Believe
Ratings:
A Million Lights - 4/5
Believe - 4/5
If there's any you personally like that I missed out from any of the two albums leave a comment below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment here...